Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Writer's block? How to increase your blog contents~

.: An update got from my e-mail. Long tail?

I had an experience before about writing a blog dedicated to very targeted financial niche. Yeah, who doesn't love money, right? The unfortunate event from it is, to me it was very targeted niche, and I just can't write anything at all. Blurry blur, none. And I end that blog with just a several post. That's it, I surrender. I can't take it anymore. Financial niche is not for me. :-P

Via Icanhascheezburger / via the Dolt's Blog.

I learned that when we want to blog about something, if we can't dedicate ourselves to write at least three post per day up to 1 month, don't waste our time. Choose another niche. In my case, I just don't like it. So, I follow that advice~   :-P

Long story short: I've choose my targeted niche, and I need more ideas writing about it. The thing is I don't know what to write (again). But I have many things in mind about other stuff related to that targeted niche. So what I do is, instead of that doing it's "subset", I go up to it's "set".

Say, I choose to write about sample of credit dispute letter, and after being struck by writer's block, I've decided to make a blog about credit repair. By doing this, I can write a lot more than just writing about credit dispute letter samples~ Get what I mean?   ;-)

About that update from my e-mail. Yeah, it's an e-mail from Gideon Shalwick. It's about how to write blog topics that can make more money. This is his video~ (You should watch until the end of it)

Blog Topics That Make Money.
It's not about Naruto's nine-tails okay?   X-D

Why my way of writing seems very different from what he says? Hurmmmmm.. :-S

But I like that strategy. What I will do is, my blog theme is the general "set" about that one particular niche, and then I'm gonna write about it's "subset" with long tail keywords. Yea yeahhhh~~   :-D

BTW, as a reminder for you and me, the most common and the most famous 3 mega niches are:
  1. Money/Wealth,
  2. Health,
  3. Relationship/Love. 


aiemm: "I think that how Gideon relate magazines with long tail keyword is like this: The book title = main stream niche. The so-many-bombastic titles written on the cover (together with the cover art) is the long tail keywords~~"
What do you think?  ;-)
:.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...