Monday, February 14, 2011

Top 3 Search Engines Where We Can Submit Our Website URL For Free~

.: I have a very bad feeling this two weeks, and I think I need to document all my internet marketing discovery and tools that I found on the web. Plus, I may not available online from end of February until March, so, before I forget everything, this blog will be my internet marketing sticky notes. Go aiemm goooo~~  :-)

This post will lists 3 places where we can submit our website URL. Well, that place refers to the top 3 search engines on internet.

You may ask, "Why we need to submit our URL to them? Isn't it their job finding our websites/blogs?" Let me put it in bullet points for easy reading~
  • Appear in search results : Human made technology will never be so perfectly perfect. Search engine crawler may missed our website when they do their crawling routine. By submitting our website URL to them, this should help crawlers to crawl them and later appears in search engine results page.
  • Help new website / blogs : Newly made sites are not indexed "yet" in search engines. Submitting our URL is one of our alternative shortcut. We *must* make our new site go public ASAP! (So people will start using our services or buying our products~)
  • I come, I saw, I conquer~ : Why waste such a free service? There must be a good use if they offer such a free service for us. Hurmmm, I wonder why they put it up in the first place??? :-?

This is an old YouTube video where Matt says about URL submission in 2008...

Google's Matt Cutts | How to Get Better Visibility on Google

Now, would you think it's okay to submit our URL? If you agree, okay, here it goes~

Submit #1: Add your URL to Google.
  1. Type our site or blog URL.
  2. Give our very best honest comments ever~
  3. Type our "captcha" security code.
  4. Click 'Add URL'~~

Submit #2: Yahoo! Site explorer.
  1. We can choose any option, but let's stay with 'Submit a website or Webpage'.
  2. Type our URL inside the text box.
  3. Click 'Submit URL'~~

Submit #3: URL Submission - Bing.
  1. Type our "captcha" security code first.
  2. Type our URL.
  3. Click 'Submit URL'~~

Submission done!~  :-)
For other old article about URL submission, you may not visit this pages.. (Because it conflicts with my personal opinion...). LOL~


aiemm: "I submit, They crawl, I conquer~~"
X-D
:.

2 comments:

  1. By submitting our website URL to them, this should help crawlers to crawl them and later appears in search engine results page.Buy YouTube Comments

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marvelous work pals, I love reading your articles.wordpress templates

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...