Friday, February 11, 2011

Google way of SEO: #askMatt #askGoogleIOExperts~

Google I/O 2010.
.: (Seriously, this is from my old IM blog). Copied to educate.

Watch and digest what the experts are saying about SEO while giving reviews from actual sites submitted to them, because this video has already help highlights the basic principles for us~~
:-D

Google I/O (Wiki) stands for "Innovation in the Open", and the letter I/O also means input/output. It's a conference held annually by Google, a place where web developers discuss and shares information about web applications using Google and open web technologies.

Make sure to jot down your notes or double-check their reviews with your current business blogspot or your layout plan, okay? Time to sit and learn~~

Google I/O 2010 - SEO site advice from the experts

Later, we might discuss more about this video, plus we'll check did the site owner do their homework? Hee ;-)


aiemm: "Study SEO from the experts~~"
:-P
:.

2 comments:

  1. "Innovation in the Open", and the letter I/O also means input/output.Buy YouTube Comments

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess this message is totally unparalleled. best wp themes

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...