Thursday, February 17, 2011

How to add your blog RSS or Atom feed into your iGoogle or My Yahoo! page~

.: Another way to check if your current blog's RSS or Atom feed working or not? Add it to your own iGoogle or My Yahoo! page~~

I have trouble repairing my personal blog feed in my personal iGoogle and My Yahoo! page. My latest blog post is not shown, only my old post is available. Why? What happened to my feed? Hurmmmm... :-(

Before we continue, the very first we need to do is to find and copy our blog feed link. Where is my blog feed? In Blogger blogspot, we can scroll down our blog and look for this~

Blog rss or atom feed link is located at the bottom part of our blog.

Right click on 'Posts (Atom)' > 'Copy Link Location' if you use Firefox.
Now our blog feed link has been copied. We can add them to our personal page.

For iGoogle page:
Click on 'Add stuff' located on our right side.

Click 'Add feed or gadget'~

Paste our blog feed link inside. Click 'Add'.

Done~ Our blog has been successfully added into our iGoogle page~

For our My Yahoo! page:
Click 'Content' on our My Yahoo.

Choose to 'Add RSS Feed'~

Paste our blog feed link there and then click 'Add'~

Done~ Our blog has been successfully added to our My Yahoo! page~

Now we can do our own blog feed check after we're done updating our blog. What we see in our personal page is what will others see when they subscribe to our blog feed. Sometimes they are slow when updating it, but we should see our newest blog post appear later in our personal page.

Too bad adding our blog feed to My MSN is not working yet..


aiemm: "Our own personalized search page? Our own version of modified Yahoo and Google?"
X-D
:.

1 comment:

  1. In Blogger blogspot, we can scroll down our blog and look for this.Buy YouTube Comments

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...