Sunday, February 6, 2011

Aiemm foreword~

.: Ya, my bad. But not that bad, heehee~   :-P

I get bored if I'm "forced" to do something. Seriously. Doing the same routine can make my head "explode", unless I come up with my own little twist. It's the same thing I do with all my blogs. I twist them as I like.

This blog is the third "successor" of my learn-internet-marketing class. And I hope this will be the last IM class that I create. You can see the sad results of my previous two blogs in [ IM-AIOExplained.blogspot.com ] and [ InternetMarketingOnlineClass.blogspot.com ]. Even though I already get some traffic from it, when my heart is not devoted to that blog anymore, I just cannot write it anymore. Hurmmmmmm...  :-(

Blog contents will be updated when new stuff is in town, or wherever I crossed something useful. You'll see contents from my previous blogs here, as I intent to delete them somewhere in future. So you can use the domain name if you like   ;-)

Well, that's it for now. And I think my first post will be about that Facebook ads..? Hurmmm..   :-?



aiemm: "I like mashing things up. Like Mashable.com. But how to mash up internet marketing?"
hohoho~
:.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...