Sunday, February 6, 2011

Facebook Google Ads : Friendship forever~

.: Someone out there is trying to make a practical viral joke. LOL~

This morning, (where I should sleep already), I noticed another strange Google Ads in my mamdohkun's blog. Facebook.com being advertised in Google Ads. It's truly a shocking discovery! Facebook in Google Ads? Am I seeing things?

Look at this screenshot I've taken just now..

Friendship on Facebook

Even now with 600 million users and there still need for Facebook to do the usual TV-like commercial in cyberspace? Come on, 600 million users? How come nobody knows about Facebook?

What if I rewrite that Google Ads again? Hurmmm..

Unite with Worldwide Alumni
Facebook helps you reconnects & share 
your current statuses to all over the world!
www.Facebook.com

Hurmmm.. Will this attract more new users? I don't know either. February the 4th is the seventh birthday for this gigantic social network. So, if you're lucky and not belongs to the group of Facebook users that will die today, don't forget to wish your love ones how happy you are with them and remember to tell them I Love You when you had the chance, okay?   :-)

se7enth birthday~

A little reminder while we're busy doing our internet marketing business, heehee~   ;-)


aiemm: "I want lessons! I want exercises! I want to succeeds in internet marketing! Oh yeahhhh~"
:-)
:.

2 comments:

  1. Facebook.com being advertised in Google Ads. It's truly a shocking discovery! Facebook in Google Ads?Buy YouTube Comments

    ReplyDelete
  2. A majuscule website with engrossing and incomparable physical what else would you condition.free wordpress themes

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...