Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Free Professional Templates for Blogger Blogspot user~

Blogger~
.: Looking for free professional-looking templates for your blogs? :-)

I used to stick to one specific template for my personal blog until one day I realize white is the most attractive easy-on-our-eyes color when we read a blog with a lot of texts. It looks best when combined with a simple layout without too much stuff laying around. This is important if I wants to write a blog with high CTR in mind and selling other online stuffs too. Hurmmmm...

Before this I love to lurk around 'googling' for free Blogger templates and tests them out, but this time I'll just use Blogger's free template service. I need to reduce my time searching for templates and convert it into looking for internet marketing lessons and tips, and one bad habit of mine is I always modifies free templates that I get according to my own taste, which wastes a lot of my time. To be more productive I need to sacrifice something, mmm.. :-(

Okay, let that thing aside, let's move on to our free and new Blogger Template Designer~~

Introducing the Blogger Template Designer
I think I already fall in love with one template from this video, heehee~ 

Looking at the video it looks very easy to create a beautiful Blogger design using their Template Designer. There is two ways to access this feature, one from our Blogger Dashboard, or just by switching to Design tab to edit our Blogger layout~

Click 'Design' to access Template Designer from our Dashboard, or..

... Click on 'Template Designer' in our Design tab~

Just in case you and me are afraid that we might messed up our current blog design, how about we do some experiments with it? Click this Template Designer test drive to test it out~

And if we are happy with the new layout, please, please back up our current blog design by downloading it's full template from Design > Edit HTML first.

Download the full template to back up our current blog design.

Another careful reminder: Some widgets might be lost when we put the new design into effect with our current blog. So, please copy and paste all of our widget HTML settings inside a new document in Google Docs first, and after finished and satisfied with the new design, we can Add a Gadget in our blog Page Elements and paste our widget HTML again~

Add a Gadget (widget) - Add HTML/JavaScript elements into Blogger~

With this many works and steps to do, we're lucky we can skip our template designing part. Eh? Is it that many? You've to try it first to believe it~~  :-P
Info:


aiemm: "Remember not to always please our eyes only - we need to consider our blog reader's eyes too~"
:.

3 comments:

  1. It looks best when combined with a simple layout without too much stuff laying around.Buy YouTube Comments

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m inspired with the surpassing and preachy listing that you furnish in such little timing.www.serpable.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Internet marketing is just not something they have time to learn or have the manpower to implement.seo services staffordshire

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...