Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The New Google Search Page is Now Alive~

.: I'm pretty sure this will be permanent. Maybe in a year or two, LOL~
:-P

Previously, I had encounter this new Google page design before, on January 17th, and I post it in my old IM blog. And after fateful Monday, Google's new page is not available anymore. It only appears just a very short while. But that applies to Google US only, my Google MY still maintains the old design. Hurmmm, I was pretty excited at that time, but, it's still okay.

And today, again, the new design reappears. Only for Google US, with slightly different from before. I think they only change their hover colors maybe?

Alright, let's take a view at the old Google page~
Not-so-old Google design (Jan 17th, 2001).

Today new Google page design (Feb 15th, 2011).

New design is not implemented yet in Google Malaysia~ (Feb 15th, 2011).

The same preferences settings stays~

Well, that's my quick post today. If I come up with something new, I'll post it here. Later, if I'm able to finish it today, it will be a post of sharing the comments love to all of us~~
:-P


aiemm: "New design is new, but it still the same Google. The same powerful tool for information digging~"
:.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...