Sunday, June 12, 2011

Online Mobile Browser Simulator : Preview your mobile website online~~

.: How to view the mobile version of your Blogger blogspot or your website online? :-?

At this moment, there is no stable and practical online site that can render or browse all internet website like a true mobile phone browser? What I can found is mobile browser emulator, or mobile browser simulator which kinda imitates and behaves like a mobile phone controls with mobile-sized screen.

I know that Blogger blogspot has it's own mobile template, so after activating that template settings I thought it will be a redirect from original internet template into the mobile template automatically. My phone is not configured yet for online browsing (because I prefer texting and calls more), so I like to test this aiemm blogspot and see how the mobile version looks like online. That's why this post come up, I successfully found one simulator that really "works", hee~ ;-)

Before that, I do hope you already installed Java Platform on your computer before you can use this online mobile browser simulator.

dotMobi N70 mobile simulator.
You can choose to use Sony K750 too~

Emulator | dotMobi : The first site I found is the first fail I encounter. Haha, you got me there. It's ok, I will try again~

Test browsing the internet with
your online iPhone~
TestiPhone : Nice Apple iPhone graphic there, but aiemm is not in mobile version. Maybe I got into the wrong website? Because it claims that it is for testing our iPhone web applications. (This website is very similar with this iPhone 3G/4G tester here...)

Simple minimalist TagTag mobile emulator~
TagTag | Mobile site emulator : Embed TagTag Emulator on my blog? Eh?? Nope, TagTag didn't work like what I was hoping before. Did I do something wrong here? Aiemm URL is correct, so what is the problem?

Opera Mini 6 - built for smartphones
with large screen.
Opera Mini simulator : This one is the "working" mobile browser simulator I mentioned before. It was funny looking at those lines which represents the text on my blog, but if you click on it, it will automatically enlarge the "lines" into an actual text. It's good to see it like this, but this type of mobile browser is best for touchscreen smartphones. If Opera Mini can wrap the texts to fit the screen, then all mobile phone can view it without needing to scroll to the left or to the right. And this will helps ease the eyes when we reads it ;-)

Text gets enlarged when you "click".

They also have the old version :
Opera Mini simulator version 4.2~

I am still not satisfied with all my findings here. The mobile version should be very minimalistically designed and easy on the eyes. Wait, is it because of the...

Further mobile reading:


aiemm: "Why must we care about our Blogger blogspot going mobile?"
Internet marketing goes all the way beyond our computer, and going mobile is a must because the total number of mobile phones exceeds the total number of PCs + laptops + netbooks in the world~~
:-O
:.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...